Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken.
The MIFARE Classic contactless smart card is used in access management, loyalty, public transport and more. ISO/IEC 14443 Type A compliant. Mifare1k with Chip MF1ICS50.
- Fully ISO/IEC 14443Type A 1-3 compliant, ensuring a broad marketplace of solution developers and providers
- Available with 7 byte unique identifier (7B UID) or 4 byte non-unique identifier (4B NUID)
- Versatile product portfolio, offering an optimized price-performance ratio
- mifare1k with 1 KB or mifare4k with 4 KB EEPROM
- Reduced infrastructure costs due to card and reader compatibility across all generations
- Memory access conditions freely programmable
- Many companies with commercial products, enabling a broad and competitive supply chain
- Personalization options supporting flexibility within 4 byte- and 7 byte UID infrastructure (7B UID version only)
- Fast time-to-market
|Warranty||Warranty: 0 months|